Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jill and Nate :: Married :: Part II

I'm pretty sure there is no way I could ever find the right words to tell you about this couple. They left me with so many impressions, so many full emotions. Photobucket There is a lot of love there of course, but there is so much more than that. There is passion there of course, but there is so much more than that. There is joy there of course, but there is so much more than that. Life is so full for these two. They come together as two very complete persons, bringing their dreams and excitement together to mesh - knowing that there is so much room to grow together. Photobucket I absolutely loved listening to Jill's father's speech at the reception - he talked about a precocious, determined, driven little girl. One that grabbed life with two hands, and loved it and the people in it deeply. Those traits have only grown and set deep roots into the woman that she is now. You spend 3 minutes with this woman and you love her. Photobucket Nate? Nate is such a kind soul. Truly. The very essence of who this man is just truly kind. It's in his eyes and in his tone. There is a solid strength about him. He is genuine to the bone. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Love this. Photobucket These two images are among the top 10 favorites of the day. On the one on the left - I absolutely love the grace on Jill, and the strength of Nate. One the one on the right - the intimacy speaks for itself. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Gorgeous. Photobucket I love when my brides trust me. Jill never even blinked at me when I said I wanted to take some photos in the concrete stairwell. Every shot taken there turned out this beautiful. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Nate and Jill - You are unique. I want so much to sit down with you in 10 years to hear your story up to that point. I can only imagine the things in store for your lives and for your love. Jill, I hope you laugh with everything in you for the rest of your life, and Nate I hope that you never lose the look of wonder on your face when you see your bride. Spending the day with you, your wonderful and welcoming families, and your truly amazing bridal party was my deep pleasure. CLICK HERE for the slideshow!! Photobucket

No comments: