Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Year In Review

I know I'm 12 days late on this one - but here it is! A year in review!

This past year has brought in 4 very intimate and beautiful weddings, along with several engagement sessions with weddings to come this year. Every single couple that I have worked with has impacted me in a unique way, and I'm grateful for the beautiful-in-heart women and kind men that I have come to know.

CLICK HERE for a year end slideshow of engagements and weddings! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

As many of you know, I partnered with Groupon this fall and it's kept me justthissideofcrazy the last 4 months, with another several months next year of the same. I have met (literally) a hundred families this year and have loved so much getting to know each one of them, even just a little bit. In addition to the crazy Groupon season, I have worked with other friends again as their families have expanded and grown.

CLICK HERE for a year end slideshow of portraits!


This year has been an incredibly blessed one for me, and for my business. A huge thank you goes to every single one of you that made this year everything it was for me. I love you all :) Here are some of my favorites from the last twelve months...I literally could not put as many as I wanted to so this is just a glimpse!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket COMING SOON: Next Blog {A Year In Review:: Personal}

No comments: