Friday, June 1, 2012

Chris and Gina :: Engaged!

Meet Gina.

Photobucket

Gina loves Chris. Chris loves Gina.

Photobucket

Really it's just perfect :) 

Photobucket

After being rained out the first (or two?) tries....we finally were given a gorgeous evening with clear skies and yummy sun. We headed out to Danada Farms and it was wonderful :) 

Photobucket
Photobucket

I like these two people a lot. I like their story a lot. I like that Chris is a very deliberate person. And I like that Gina can be a little hurricane of energy. I like that Chris plays with Gina. I like that Gina does goofy things to make Chris laugh. I like that together they are this fascinating balance of personality that makes a really wonderful combination. 

Photobucket
Photobucket

And I really love that Gina is gorgeous.

Photobucket

Photobucket

See? She makes him laugh :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love this series:
Photobucket

And this one:
Photobucket

It's safe to assume I love the rest of these too :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Favorite #1 from the night
Photobucket

Favorite #2 from the night
Photobucket

And favorite #3 from the night
Photobucket

Sometimes what I see in my head actually happens in front of the camera. And it makes me happy :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yay! I can't wait to see you guys all dolled up for the wedding!! CLICK HERE to see a slideshow!




1 comment:

Milian Bonillo said...

Love these photos!!! Gorgeous work Beth!