Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bridget and Mike :: Engaged!!

I actually met Bridget and Mike separately because they were living out of state at the start of their wedding planning. Bridget, her maid of honor and I got together at Starbucks and I was met with this force of energy, determination, kindness and vitality. I immediately loved this soon-to-be bride, connecting with her intensity and her excitement.

(Model shot! Because she's much too sweet to pass up :))

Photobucket

I met Mike a few weeks after that while he was in town, and had a first-time-ever opportunity to chat with a groom to be one on one. I wasn't quite sure what to anticipate coming into it without the usual "bride talk" ice breaker :) But Mike? Mike was so talkative. He was so excited about the changes coming into his life with his woman. He had opinions, hopes and dreams for his wedding day and even more for his life with this woman after that day. It was so obvious to see his excitement but even more to see how much he truly loved Bridget.

I can't wait for next spring you guys. Let's hit up Rock Bottom between now and then though, okay? :) Love to you both.

CLICK HERE to see the slideshow!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Yummy yummy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I absolutely love working with couples that let me play with light. I wish we had an extra two hours of sun for this shoot!
Photobucket

Love!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Smile, or no smile? Beautiful either way.
Photobucket
Photobucket

We ended the night at Navy Pier - in full blown dark. The moon was a beacon of light!! Couldn't pass up this one.

Photobucket

No comments: