Thursday, January 10, 2013

2012 Best of :: Brides...and Grooms

This is not the official, week ending post of my most fabulous group of friends (clients) from last year. This is just beautiful brides. And their handsome men. The "me" before the "we".

One of my favorite parts of working weddings is getting to know the couple beforehand. I love seeing two very separate people coming together to commit their lives - committing to compromising, supporting, encouraging, annoying, forgiving and loving each other. I love that I meet these couples at the very very start of this phase of "we" life; I get to know them as a couple, and then start to see them as individual people, or "me's" if you will - seeing how two parts are meshing together. The whole "I got gaps, you got gaps. We fill each others gaps." thing I suppose. It's really quite beautiful.

I do feel like this post needs a disclaimer that says "this would have had over 60 photos in it if I didn't force some control." I have so many favorite photos this year - it's honestly difficult to narrow it down (hence the 7 days of posting). And so, before photos of the newlyweds together, I first give you on their own the very beautiful brides I have come to love, and the very handsome grooms I have come to be appropriately fond of :) The "me" before the "we".

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: