Saturday, January 5, 2013

2012 Best Of :: Engagements

Want to know my honest secret? "Best of" posts give me panic attacks. It is without a doubt the second hardest thing I do every year - just behind that moment of panic hitting send on my financials for the year over to my accountant. So this year? I'm breaking it down, with the full intention of 7 days of blogs. That's right! Seven days!!

And we begin Day #1 with "Best of Engagements". This year has been filled with amazing clients that I have grown to love, stories of love that have encouraged me, and friendships that have blossomed from these amazing couples.

Enjoy :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


1 comment:

Sarah van Loon said...

Love!! You are So talented, Beth. :) I love that you're able to capture people so perfectly, and your photographs only exude with their love for one another.