Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Best of 2012 :: Babies and Pregnant Momma's

I had a request for babies on my next best of post...so here you go Jen! :)

I'm still acclimating myself to newborn sessions. I LOVE doing them, and always want to steal the babies away with me at the end, but the patience required is a little hard for me. I want every possible Anne Geddes result and am slowly learning how to work with a little being that can't listen to instruction!!

I love that I have a history with every one of these families. I love being a part of celebrating their little loves. And so! Best of babies and pregnant momma's!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments: