Monday, January 7, 2013

Best of 2012 :: Dresses and Rings

I often ask Nick if we can get married again because I found another perfect dress that I absolutely must have an excuse to wear. It's not like I can wear a Monique Lhuillier dress to work on an average Tuesday!! Wedding dresses, the search for "the dress", the emotional attachment we have to our dress....it has fascinated me for as long as I can remember. I like to take mine out every now and then, slip it on, and just feel light as air and giddy as a 5 year old with candy. I adore the absolute femininity of every dress. I adore the look on every one of my brides faces when she puts it on and is being tied/buttoned/zippered in - that moment of "I am a bride" that settles around her. The dress epitomized so much emotion, so much of everything poured into this: your wedding day.

I give you the best of 2012 wedding dresses (and rings, for a little bling :)).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments: