Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sisters and Horses :: Personal

My little sister is quite the woman - she lives life packed to the gills. Usually with work and school related things, but with the occasional outside-the-box activity....like horse riding. She took lessons at Woodstock Equestrian for a time, just because. Just because she wanted to. Just because it would teach her a new skill. Just because it would be fun. I love her for many reasons, but one of those reasons is the way she reminds me to do things just to try it.

I went out one day during her lesson and snapped some shots of her and never processed them. While digging through old photos for website images, I ran across them and stopped for the joy of editing and just love these images.

He was a little interested in me....
Photobucket

And then very interested :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: